Are you interested in learning more about LinkedIn? … taking it beyond the basics of the profile post? … leveraging it’s power so you can shorten your search, earn more money, and get better results?
LinkedIn is a social media and job search tool you cannot ignore:
- 400+ million registered users in 200 countries; 120+ million in the U.S. according to LinkedIn – see graphic below
- Six million jobs are posted on LinkedIn globally according to LinkedIn
- 40 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn; their fastest-growing demographic according to LinkedIn
- 93% of employers use LinkedIn as a key recruiting tool, according to a 2012 survey by JobVite
- 16th most visited website on earth; #10 in the U.S. – according to Alexa — see details below
Advanced LinkedIn Labs / Social Media Training
Participate in an Advanced LinkedIn Lab in small group, hands-on setting. Training takes place frequently. Please contact us for pricing and details.
We worked with a client in February 2014 that wanted to return to Toronto after being laid-off from his position in metro Atlanta. We used advanced search filters on LinkedIn to find 107 Toronto-based recruiters who place professional engineers like him in Canada. After sending out invitations, 63 connected within five days. A second message from the client netted dozens of requests for his résumé, seven telephone interviews, and three face-to-face interviews. One of these led to him landing a great new job a short time later.
LinkedIn is a robust database that is grossly underutilized by the typical job seeker. You can open up a world of possibilities if you learn to mine the data it has to offer.
We can help!
– – – – –
Alexa’s most visited sites in the U.S.
– – – – –