Our client, an FDA-approved global manufacturing company along the I-85 south Atlanta corridor, is seeking an FP&A Manager to join their team. Successful candidate will be a key member of the Americas financial team. Responsible for planning and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results including, but not limited to: revenue, costs, and SG&A expense. Reports to the Corporate Controller.
- Planning and forecasting: Includes strategic planning, tactical execution, budgeting, etc. Develop financial forecasts and financial models for strategic initiatives. Lead annual budgeting and planning process. Communicate financial information to non-financial managers. Support budget management within departments.
- Analysis and reporting: Includes internal management reporting and required reporting. Provide analyses, trend reports, and other forms of support for new projects or procedures. Perform research and market analyses as necessary to support sustainable business model.
- Coordinate financial reporting activities across all business functions to provide valid representation of results.
- Manage ad-hoc and urgent financial analysis requests.
- Coordinate with plant Business Analysts on production reporting to ensure reasonable, accurate and timely representation of results.
- Coordinate the development of cost budgets, product cost and income projections to support planning activities to develop inventory standards and income forecasts.
- Provide financial analysis to facilitate decision making in the areas of cost and income improvement.
- BS or BA in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive financial experience.
- Manufacturing financial and cost accounting experience preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving capability. Power user of Excel.
- Presentation, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Team player. Performance orientation. Influencing capability.
- Proactive. Works independently.
Reply / EEO
- Send résumé and compensation requirements to: Apply.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period without sponsorship.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #