Serve as second-in-command of information systems in a manufacturing company with 400 employees. Manage the planning and development of programming activities and applications systems. Manage personnel to ensure the development and implementation of systems application programs are on-time and within budget. Develop short and long-term application systems plans that are consistent with the needs and priorities of the business.
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost-benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business needs and initiatives.
- Implement a project management system to ensure that all active projects are properly tracked.
- Develop project dashboard to give leadership visibility of requests and work in progress
- Participate in departmental strategic planning processes; provides recommendations on policies and goals desired; and implements new or revised programs according to established guidelines.
- Implement formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process for the design, development, testing, and deployment of all organizational software applications.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, implementation, and integration of custom-built and COTS software applications and integration tools and processes (MAI / Manbase, Salesforce).
- Ensure tracking of all application incidents in the incident management tool with SLA / Knowledgebase.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related discipline.
- Three years IT experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT or equivalent with supervisory, project management, consulting, and business process reengineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven knowledge in computer programming language including 5+ years as a solutions architect, experience as a full stack developer (Microsoft.NET / Web Services / C#).
- Must have database expertise (SQL server 2008 / 2012 / Access).
- Detail-oriented yet able to think ‘big picture’ and understand the key trends and levers that impact a business.
- PMP or CSM certifications preferable.
Reply / EEO
- Send résumé and compensation requirements to: Apply.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
Alternate titles: applications developer, applications manager, database analyst, full stack developer, information systems director (IS director), information systems manager (IS manager), information technology director (IT director), information technology manager (IT manager), management information systems director (MIS director), network administrator, solutions architect, systems architect, technical services manager.
# # #