There are several reasons why professional recruiting services would benefit your organization:
- Time may not be available for the intensive recruiting efforts required to attract quality talent.
- Conventional recruiting methods may not be working.
- Recruiting resources aren’t available to find candidates for specialized or high-level positions.
- It may be difficult to directly contact organizations where potential candidates are employed.
- The recruiting process needs to be confidential.
O’Farrell Career Management has databases with thousands of potential candidates – most of whom are in the south metro Atlanta area. OCM’s recruiting program is designed to help define job requirements and to provide a quick referral of candidates who meet the specifics of the job description. OCM is able to provide a very competitive fee schedule, and we provide a level of competency and trust that may be difficult to find in the open market.
O’Farrell Career Management, simply put, has helped our organization go further faster. The skills and expertise Dave and his staff provide is far better than we could ever hope to attain ourselves. We’ve partnered together for outplacement assistance, as well as sourcing “best in class” candidates for key roles – and we’ve never been disappointed.
Three outstanding characteristics exemplify their work.
- First, they are accessible. They are easy to engage and very personal. We feel as if we are their only customer.
- Second, they are connected. They have cultivated long-term trusted relationships with people and organizations as well as capably leveraged social media to help benefit their customers. This has contributed significantly to their success of finding us excellent candidates for particularly challenging roles to fill.
- Finally, they have integrity. From upfront and fair contracts, to deliverables; clearly they are an organization that stakes its reputation on their integrity.
We always enjoy our interactions with Dave O’Farrell and O’Farrell Career Management and we are better for it.
– Brian, COO
Simplified Fee Structure
O’Farrell Career Management’s recruiting services are provided on a contingency basis to our members. Fees are applicable only if a candidate referred by OCM is hired for the position. Our fee is 24% of the employee’s first year earnings.
Ask about our retained executive search services. Our service fee is 20% of first year earnings.
About the Recruiting Process
OCM’s approach to recruiting has two essential objectives that will be tailored to each company or organization’s needs and to the specific requirements of the position to be filled.
Objective #1: Define the Required Competencies and Develop the Position Profile
A thorough job analysis conducted using face-to-face or telephone interviews with company representatives to obtain detailed position requirements. From this information, a comprehensive position profile is developed. All details are verified and reviewed with the hiring company, including salary range, benefits offered, and relocation policy. A timeline for the recruiting process is established.
Objective #2: Execute Sourcing Initiatives and Place a Qualified Candidate
OCM develops a search plan for each position that includes the identification of target sources and networks. Frequently, searches will utilize multiple sources:
- Candidate résumés from OCM’s database as well as our online databases
- Networking with knowledgeable industry sources and contacts
- Recruiting from competitors or similar businesses
- Advertising in industry newsletters, trade journals and other publications
The qualification and evaluation process utilizes telephone pre-screening interviews and in-depth interviews for viable candidates. Interview notes and résumés are discussed with the employer before scheduling interviews. OCM can assist in interview scheduling, negotiating and closing the offer. We will maintain post-hire contact with the company to monitor satisfaction with the candidate’s job performance.