Growing employer in south metro Atlanta seeks innovative recruiter to serve as a trusted business partner. He or she will develop talent acquisition strategies to achieve short-term talent needs and long-term business growth. Must be a flexible self-starter who can function within policy guidelines with minimum direction and can successfully balance the interests of management, employees, and candidates.
Successful candidate will recruit office staff, engineers, managers, and directors. He or she will implement and manage strategic recruitment and employment programs, ensure staffing processes align with current (and future) workforce needs, and implement best-in-class recruiting innovations. Position reports to the VP of HR.
- Design, develop, and maintain the recruitment process in the organization including job descriptions, recruiting measurements (KPI), management reporting, and strategies for improvement.
- Develop the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source. Explore best practices in recruitment and staffing – and then implement appropriate best practices.
- Build quality relationships with internal customers, along with external recruiting agencies. Work closely and develop the operations recruiting team to fill positions in a widely dispersed workforce.
- Manage vendor relations related to talent acquisition.
- Optimize the organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS). Monitor and constantly improve the efficiency and reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Design recruitment training for recruiters and managers. Counsel hiring leaders on innovative recruiting practices and effective talent planning decisions as their day-to-day talent acquisition subject matter expert.
- Monitor employment law and implement changes to keep the process compliant.
- Bachelor’s degree. Five years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting. SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of all recruiting strategies – especially through social media.
- Strong understanding of employment law. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with working with iCims and UltiPro HRIS systems preferred.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, interviewing, decision-making, and negotiating skills required.
Reply / EEOC
- Send résumé, cover letter, and compensation requirements: reply.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #