Medical device company in Georgia seeking Manufacturing Engineer with three years’ experience in similar roles. This position is responsible for continuous process improvement, technical analysis, and the interface between R&D, Process Development, and Production. Knowledge of plastic injection molding, and plastic assembly methods a plus.
- Develop and implement manufacturing process improvements which foster Lean manufacturing principles.
- Lead projects (e.g., product transfers, vertical integration of manufacturing components).
- Train production personnel in a cGMP / ISO 13485 environment.
- Establish and maintain compliance to government and international regulatory requirements (i.e., FDA, cGMP’s, ISO, DOH, OSHA, EPA, etc.).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a manufacturing engineering role.
- Lean Six Sigma highly desirable.
- Two years of cGMP and medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Must be free and clear to work in USA for an indefinite period.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #