Customer Support Manager – Aviation Industry
FAA component repair station and spare parts supplier seeks talented Customer Support Manager to be the voice of the Customer within the company. The CSM guarantees customer satisfaction. Successful candidate will have strong analytical, decision making, negotiating, problem-solving, and technical collaboration skills. Reports to the Senior Director of Customer Support.
- Understand the missions of all stakeholders at the Company in order to provide a first explanation of company processes to the Airframer / Tier 1.
- Be a “safeguard” to make sure the Company fulfills its support requirements towards its customers (either thru Airframers’ contracts or/and specific contracts with a specific Customer).
- Ensure the required reporting / KPIs (scorecard, set up of performance reviews) with the customer.
- Preserve business against external threats, and passively identify opportunities to increase business.
- Answer Level 1 technical questions without involving the Engineering department.
- B.S. or equivalent level or a technician with 5-7 years’ experience
- General knowledge of aeronautical environment (stakeholders, MRO market)
- General knowledge of A/C systems, Maintenance activities
- ERP Systems knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel, including some international
Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
Send résumé and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
# # #