Manufacturing company in south metro Atlanta seeking a maintenance mechanic to install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following duties:
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Diagnose and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components.
- Identify and replace malfunctioning PLC’s.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Trained in confined space and Hazwoper.
- Forklift certification / license.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Education / Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent from college or technical school. Minimum of 30 credit hours of industrial maintenance coursework from an accredited college or technical school. An official sealed transcript must be provided for review. Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for all maintenance coursework. CEUs DO NOT count toward this requirement.
- Minimum of 20 Hours of documented additional formal maintenance-related training or coursework. CEUs count toward this requirement.
Respond to: email@example.com
# # #