Global industry leader seeking a Compensation Manager. This is a newly created position. Company’s U.S. domicile is in south metro Atlanta. There are several manufacturing and distribution sites in North America; they employee 500+ people. Successful candidate will possess strong leadership, collaboration, strategic planning, research, and analytical skills.
- Report to the Director of Human Resources (no direct reports).
- Create the company’s first-ever comprehensive compensation plan.
- Ensure programs support strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements.
- Facilitate approval of organizational structure, job grades, job descriptions and salary ranges.
- Lead the company’s performance management program.
- Participate in other HR functions as directed.
- Travel 10% or less.
- Requires bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in business-related field.
- Prefer 8-10 years’ experience in progressive organizations.
- A master’s degree is a plus.
- CCP designation is a plus.
Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period. Some relocation assistance available for an ideal candidate.
Send résumé and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
# # #