Manufacturer of material handling systems seeks a talented Technical Sales Support Engineer. Company is located in south metro Atlanta. Position requires strong project management, technical collaboration, estimating, 3D drafting, and customer interaction skills.
- Support technical aspects of company’s sales efforts
- Develop technical descriptions for inclusion in sales quotations
- Estimate cost of projects; interact with internal departments to get approvals for costs
- Interface with internal industry-specific business unit branch teams for the development of technical concepts / innovations and/or simulations
- Communicate with customers and suppliers during quotation phase
- Develop 2D and 3D drawings during the sales phase -Participate in releasing projects (including technical risk assessment) and transferring projects over from sales to technical department
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of three years’ experience in sales engineering, preferably for a manufacturer offering full engineering, project management and field implementation
- Background in conveyors, material handling, automated systems, handling technology, and intelligent control systems would be a plus.
Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
Send résumé and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
# # #