Benefits Analyst with UltiPro Software Experience
South metro Atlanta employer seeks talented Benefits Analyst. Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the company’s employee benefit programs. Assists with planning and recommendations for changes in the programs to ensure that the organization maintains its employee benefits objectives and stays competitive in the marketplace. Position requires strong technical analytical, organizational, negotiation, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Administers all benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and wellness programs.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all applicable legal requirements under 401(k), section 125, the Affordable Healthcare Act, COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA of all benefit programs.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of enrollments, life status changes, terminations, disability, 401(k) rollovers, distributions, loans, and hardships.
- Coordinates benefits administration and invoice reconciliation with vendors, consultants, and insurance carriers; prepares invoices for approval and payment by accounts payable.
- Coordinates the annual benefits open enrollment process and works with carriers and brokers on plan design and communication.
- Works on annual 5500 filing and 401(k) audit.
- Assists with administration of Ultipro software reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or finance, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Professional compensation and benefits certification preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in HR with background in managing employee benefits for multi-state company with 1000+ FTE’s.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Working knowledge of Ultipro software preferred.
Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
Send résumé and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
# # #