Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Atlanta-based nonprofit seeks a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis with a heart for serving God and for making disciples of all the nations. The FP&A Manager will have outstanding reporting, analyzing, forecasting, financing, and strategic planning skills. Reports to the CFO. Supports the Global Support division.
Top Five Areas of Responsibility (rank order)
– Planning and forecasting – Includes tactical and strategic, budgeting, etc. Develop financial forecasts and financial models for strategic initiatives. Lead annual budgeting and planning process. Communicate financial information to non-financial managers. Support budget management within departments.
– Analysis and reporting – Includes internal management reporting and required reporting. Provide analyses, trend reports, and other forms of support for new projects or procedures. Perform research and market analyses as necessary to support sustainable business model.
– Treasury – Includes banking, cash flow and investments. Manage cash flow, investment, and other treasury activities, including bank relationship management. Clarify organizational financial strategy to others, manage and analyze financial investments in accordance with established policies.
– Capital projects – Includes planning, investment analysis and financial arrangements. Prepare organizational capital budget. Develop and deploy policies and processes to manage capital spending.
– Risk management – Includes various forms of insurance. Recommend risk management policies and procedures. Monitor and recommend appropriate levels and types of insurance. Ensure risks associated with operations and activities are adequately mitigated and in compliance with organizational policies.
– CFO support – Provide analyses and assistance to the CFO for organizational planning, skills development, succession planning and goal setting.
– Executive presentations – Prepare the financial dashboard and present to leadership. Assist in the development of CFO presentations for the Board of Directors. Attend Board of Directors Audit Committee meetings in support of the CFO and make financial presentations as required.
– Process improvement – Improve tools and processes to enhance the organization’s analytic and reporting capabilities. Create meaningful financial reports, metrics and ad hoc analytics to support business needs through the utilization of advanced spreadsheet, database analysis and business modeling tools.
– Worship, team building and training – Attend and participate in weekly worship, prayer and team building sessions and in other staff programs including a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed to maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes and policies.
– Project leadership – Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having organization-wide impact.
– Send résumé and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
# # #