Global Pre-Owned, a car dealership in Fayetteville is for a sales professional.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs. This requires good communication skills and listening!
- Sales consultant should be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Develop leads into sales.
- Sales consultant should maintain a level of superior customer service.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
- Auto sales experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- The ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs.
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills.
- High energy, promptness and motivation.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Compensation based on experience and certifications.
This list of sales person’s responsibilities is not all inclusive and other duties are required that may not be listed here.
Click here to apply. Visit their website to learn more about Global Pre-Owned.
# # #
Wash Me Fast – Fairburn, Georgia
What is the Position?
We are currently hiring for the position of General Manager at our newest location in Fairburn located at 7925 Senoia Road (next to the QuikTrip). The car wash is currently under construction with an anticipated opening date of December 2017. We are hiring now in order to give ample time for training at one of our existing locations.
Who is Wash Me Fast?
Wash Me Fast is a family owned business owned by Jim & Allison Dudley. The Dudley’s opened their first car wash in 2005 in Stockbridge. Since then, they have developed car washes in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Currently Wash Me Fast has three locations in the Atlanta area with a 4th location being built in Fairburn.
What makes Wash Me Fast Unique?
“Wash Me Fast is about caring for people more than washing cars. Our goal is to not just wash your car but to give each customer the best experience possible from start to finish. We strive to treat each customer and team member with respect.” — Jorge Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Kennesaw
“The unique thing about Wash Me Fast is the personal interest they take in the people in the company. It’s more of a family/friend environment, rather than employer/employee. That’s not just hard to find in the Car Wash business, but in any field.” — Rob Chiofalo, General Manager Wash Me Fast Milton
“Wash Me Fast is a place that cares for people first and cars second. We strive for excellence and the way we do it is through our teams. The culture of our organization is so unique that you will both feel inspired and challenged. It’s so unique because when it’s time for the battle you won’t do it alone, you will have people around you that want to see you succeed.” — Guilleremo Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Stockbridge
“At Wash Me Fast we value people. We not only want you to be successful in business but we want you to be successful in life. These concepts have always been important to Jim and Allison Dudley and they show it in the way they care for and invest in their teams.” — Jimmy Starnes, Wash Me Fast Strategic Officer and Life Coach
What are the Responsibilities?
- Oversee day to day operations and sales
- Recruit, select, and train the team to deliver a remarkable experience to every guest
- Have zero downtime by keeping equipment maintained and serviced
- Deliver a spotless, shiny, and dry car every time
- Continuously improve all areas of the wash and team
- Develop a 30, 60,90 day plan within the first 30 days of store opening
What are the Specifics?
- Starting salary range is negotiable but is typically $800-$900 per week, plus incentives based on exceeding goals we set
- $700 per month of Company Health Insurance
- $60 per month for Company cell phone (paid quarterly)
- Annual service trip to Guatemala (check out the organization that Wash Me Fast founded at www.washawaythirst.org)
- Consistent leadership meetings
- Access to personal life coach
- Annual trip to car wash show
How do I Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
OM USA Headquarters – Tyrone, GA
Do you aspire to make a significant difference in the world through your career? Do you desire to LOVE the work you do while KNOWING you are making a world of difference?
At OM, we are looking for talented people who aren’t just looking for a job – but for those who will share our passion for Transforming Lives and Changing Communities! With over 6,800 volunteers, missionaries and staff serving within the OM family of ministries in 118 nations, our Mission is “to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.” We are a collective of Christ followers worldwide who love the adventure of serving people and changing the world one relationship at the time.
We have a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team based in Tyrone, GA (south metro Atlanta) who will share our mission, values and beliefs and who wants to make a significant contribution to changing the world! We have a great culture with servant leaders and co-workers who love, care, and pray for one another.
The top talented Executive Assistant for this role will act as a liaison on behalf of the CEO and other leaders and represent them in internal, external, and confidential communications, as well as manage many special projects. This position will have heavy calendar management responsibilities, coordinating travel, meetings, visitors, partners, etc. Position will produce PowerPoint presentations, plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings, retreats and other special events, and prepare agendas and provide other services to facilitate great global connections.
In addition to the skills and accomplishments above, the candidate for this role will be spiritually mature, an active Jesus follower, be active in their local church, and committed to OM’s mission, values, and statement of faith. You will probably need a minimum of 2 years of accomplishment as an Administrative or Executive Assistant with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, strong time management and
prioritization skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with internal team members and
external partners. Mostly, you must have a heart to passionately serve others!
To be considered for this great opportunity, NO resume is required. Candidates must reply to this ad at OMUSA.firstname.lastname@example.org with an e-mail of 500 words or less answering two questions:
- What specific skills, experiences and accomplishments do you have that makes you a GREAT candidate for this Executive Assistant position?
- How did you become a follower of Jesus and what specific difference has HE made in your life?
Operation Mobilization USA Office
285 Lynnwood Ave
Tyrone, GA 30290
# # #