CS Manager » Technical B2B Products and Services
Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to growth, they have need for a new Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of 10-12 Customer Service Reps. This is a technical product and service provided to other businesses. The successful candidate will manage customer accounts including quoting and ordering, contracts, revenue growth, and performance reporting. Position reports to the Director of Customer Service.
Alternate titles: Call Center Manager, Call Center Team Leader, Client Account Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales Team Leader.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and coach 10-12 CSRs. Lead customer service team and act as escalation point for issues identified by CSRs. Perform employee reviews.
- Ensure that customer service representatives are trained and knowledgeable on the global processes.
- Work with other departments to coordinate the flow through the fulfillment process.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and act as a primary point of contact.
- Review daily activity for assigned customers to ensure questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved. Ensures customer quotations and purchase orders meet expectations.
- Provides weekly updates on KPI’s and critical requirements to the Customer Service Director.
- Identifies and attracts new business from existing customer base.
- Conducts Customer field visits and periodic program performance reviews.
- Works with sales and purchasing on forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or similar field preferred; 10+ years of experience in a wholesale or B2C warehouse operation, in lieu of a degree, will be considered.
- Three years’ experience leading small teams.
- Good working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Proven leadership experience; excellent collaboration, team building, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (strong in Word and Excel).
Reply / EEO
- Email résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #
Senior Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
Are you ready to move from success to significance?
Operation Mobilization USA, a metro Atlanta-based (Tyrone) nonprofit, seeks a proactive and insightful SVP / CFO. He or she will lead a team of three directors who oversee accounting, business development, and project management operations. OM has 6800 missionaries in 118 countries, including 600 from OM USA. Position reports to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who has climbed their mountains, conquered their demons, and saved for retirement. This position pays less than half of market value in a similarly-sized $30M corporation. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a “discerning leader” and “fired up about missions.”
Successful candidate must be a vibrant, intentional follower of Christ, in fellowship in a local church, and in agreement with OM’s statement of faith. He or she will be full of vital energy and recognized as an agent for positive change.
- Strategic and financial planning: Lead the strategic planning process, in collaboration with the CEO and leadership team, to double the number of missionaries deployed around the globe. Advise leadership on financial issues and legal risks. Liaise with the OM international finance organization in matters of global finance and best practices.
- Business development. Oversee new business development activities to drive financial results. Manage entrepreneurial activities already underway. Identify broad opportunities for alternative revenue sources. Provide council for other entrepreneurial activities of OM USA as needed.
- Forecasting and budgeting: Provide strong financial stewardship. Lead development of the operating budget. Oversee the budget plan, and monitor expenditures against plan. Contribute to the development of capital improvement budgets with cost justifications. Prioritize capacity-building investments.
- General ledger, reporting and treasury: Build scalable, efficient, and well-controlled financial reporting practices. Oversee the GL and treasury functions. Produce required internal and external reporting. Provide analyses, trend reports, and other forms of support. Research and interpret data to answer inquiries from leadership.
- Compliance and controls: Ensure financial operations and policies are in compliance with Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), GAAP, federal, and state regulations based on guidelines provided by the CFO and Board of Directors. Manage relationship with external auditors and with the ECFA.
- Risk management: Assess business and financial risks, recommend policies and procedures to mitigate risks, and manage relationships with insurers to ensure appropriate risk coverage for property, liability, and D&O. Optimize investment returns while ensuring compliance with board-authorized investment policies.
- Project management: Oversee the Project Management Office (PMO). Play a key role in the ERP implementation. Assess projects for ROI. Recommend and implement solutions to that improve departmental and organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and quality – to drive improved decision-making by OM USA leadership.
- Heart: Passion for global missions – to reach the unreached and forgotten in the name of Christ.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- Experience: Five years’ experience in a related executive role, especially more strategic roles in nonprofits.
- Skills: Outstanding leadership, collaboration, strategic planning, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Technology: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel power user) and ERP systems.
Send résumé and cover letter: reply.
Your cover letter should address the following questions:
- How do you meet the specific seven responsibilities of the position?
- How have you integrated your faith into everyday contexts?
# # #
Wash Me Fast – Fairburn, Georgia
What is the Position?
We are currently hiring for the position of General Manager at our newest location in Fairburn located at 7925 Senoia Road (next to the QuikTrip). The car wash is currently under construction with an anticipated opening date of December 2017. We are hiring now in order to give ample time for training at one of our existing locations.
Who is Wash Me Fast?
Wash Me Fast is a family owned business owned by Jim & Allison Dudley. The Dudley’s opened their first car wash in 2005 in Stockbridge. Since then, they have developed car washes in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Currently Wash Me Fast has three locations in the Atlanta area with a 4th location being built in Fairburn.
What makes Wash Me Fast Unique?
“Wash Me Fast is about caring for people more than washing cars. Our goal is to not just wash your car but to give each customer the best experience possible from start to finish. We strive to treat each customer and team member with respect.” — Jorge Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Kennesaw
“The unique thing about Wash Me Fast is the personal interest they take in the people in the company. It’s more of a family/friend environment, rather than employer/employee. That’s not just hard to find in the Car Wash business, but in any field.” — Rob Chiofalo, General Manager Wash Me Fast Milton
“Wash Me Fast is a place that cares for people first and cars second. We strive for excellence and the way we do it is through our teams. The culture of our organization is so unique that you will both feel inspired and challenged. It’s so unique because when it’s time for the battle you won’t do it alone, you will have people around you that want to see you succeed.” — Guilleremo Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Stockbridge
“At Wash Me Fast we value people. We not only want you to be successful in business but we want you to be successful in life. These concepts have always been important to Jim and Allison Dudley and they show it in the way they care for and invest in their teams.” — Jimmy Starnes, Wash Me Fast Strategic Officer and Life Coach
What are the Responsibilities?
- Oversee day to day operations and sales
- Recruit, select, and train the team to deliver a remarkable experience to every guest
- Have zero downtime by keeping equipment maintained and serviced
- Deliver a spotless, shiny, and dry car every time
- Continuously improve all areas of the wash and team
- Develop a 30, 60,90 day plan within the first 30 days of store opening
What are the Specifics?
- Starting salary range is negotiable but is typically $800-$900 per week, plus incentives based on exceeding goals we set
- $700 per month of Company Health Insurance
- $60 per month for Company cell phone (paid quarterly)
- Annual service trip to Guatemala (check out the organization that Wash Me Fast founded at www.washawaythirst.org)
- Consistent leadership meetings
- Access to personal life coach
- Annual trip to car wash show
How do I Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
OM USA Headquarters – Tyrone, GA
Do you aspire to make a significant difference in the world through your career? Do you desire to LOVE the work you do while KNOWING you are making a world of difference?
At OM, we are looking for talented people who aren’t just looking for a job – but for those who will share our passion for Transforming Lives and Changing Communities! With over 6,800 volunteers, missionaries and staff serving within the OM family of ministries in 118 nations, our Mission is “to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.” We are a collective of Christ followers worldwide who love the adventure of serving people and changing the world one relationship at the time.
We have a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team based in Tyrone, GA (south metro Atlanta) who will share our mission, values and beliefs and who wants to make a significant contribution to changing the world! We have a great culture with servant leaders and co-workers who love, care, and pray for one another.
The top talented Executive Assistant for this role will act as a liaison on behalf of the CEO and other leaders and represent them in internal, external, and confidential communications, as well as manage many special projects. This position will have heavy calendar management responsibilities, coordinating travel, meetings, visitors, partners, etc. Position will produce PowerPoint presentations, plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings, retreats and other special events, and prepare agendas and provide other services to facilitate great global connections.
In addition to the skills and accomplishments above, the candidate for this role will be spiritually mature, an active Jesus follower, be active in their local church, and committed to OM’s mission, values, and statement of faith. You will probably need a minimum of 2 years of accomplishment as an Administrative or Executive Assistant with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, strong time management and
prioritization skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with internal team members and
external partners. Mostly, you must have a heart to passionately serve others!
To be considered for this great opportunity, NO resume is required. Candidates must reply to this ad at OMUSA.firstname.lastname@example.org with an e-mail of 500 words or less answering two questions:
- What specific skills, experiences and accomplishments do you have that makes you a GREAT candidate for this Executive Assistant position?
- How did you become a follower of Jesus and what specific difference has HE made in your life?
Operation Mobilization USA Office
285 Lynnwood Ave
Tyrone, GA 30290
# # #
Stephen Childs, Dave O’Farrell and Sara Clark
What Do the HR Experts Think?
“Social media like LinkedIn is the way to find people,” said Stephen A. Childs, Director of Human Resources from Panasonic Automotive at a recent JobSeekers meeting in the greater Atlanta area. Mr. Childs, with 20 years’ experience in human resources and talent acquisition, said social media has played a huge role in their talent acquisition process, leadership development, performance management, organizational development and succession planning. “We are developing an in-house website to help us network – with people within Panasonic and the outside world. We can interact with you if you are looking for a job.”
So what’s the best approach to getting noticed on LinkedIn? According to Dave O’Farrell, of O’Farrell Career Management, “There are three key elements to get noticed on LinkedIn. First, it’s imperative to have strong, search engine optimized content (SEO). Second, you must build a large, relevant network – at least 500 connections. And finally, create and maintain frequent, interesting activity. Without all three of these elements, you die a slow death on LinkedIn.”
“It’s much easier now compared to just a few years ago,” said Sara Clarke, Regional Human Resources Manager for Orange Business Services. She noted social media like LinkedIn, “will allow you to find companies and they can find you. “
Fred Fratto and Stephannie O’Donnell
Once you’ve gotten noticed, take your participation to another level through group participation. According to Stephannie O’Donnell, of O’Farrell Career Management, and organizer of the event, “Not only are groups great for networking with others who have similar interests or industry affiliations; groups are also a good platform to establish yourself as a thought leader by posting relevant content, article links, and posing questions to stimulate discussion.“ She says she has sourced several candidates from groups and checked their levels of engagement prior to interviewing them.
Professionalism and staying current also matter, according to Tanya Turner, Human Resources Generalist at Turner Broadcasting, “Always update your LinkedIn profile. It’s where the action is. And be sure to get a photo that is done professionally.”
Let us know what you think. How have you used LinkedIn in your job search?
By Umah Papachan, guest blogger
# # #
Although being laid off or downsized is never initially viewed as a good thing, it may serve as your catalyst for change. Traditional thinking says, “If I’m a sales person, I need another sales job.” Have you ever taken inventory of what you liked and disliked about your last job? Ranked what is most important to you? Have you ever considered being your own boss? How about creating a new business?
According to AOL Jobs, 15% of small businesses were established following a layoff. Additionally, the SBA reports that:
- The 23 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales.
- Small businesses provide 55% of all jobs and 66% of all net new jobs since the 1970s.
- The 600,000+ franchised small businesses in the U.S. account for 40% of all retail sales and provide jobs for some eight million people.
- The small business sector in America occupies 30-50% of all commercial space, an estimated 20-34 billion square feet.
There are several success stories here in the south metro area. Come to the JobSeekers on May 9, 2014 at First Baptist Church, 208 Willow Bend Road, Peachtree City to interact with these small business owners and hear their stories.