CS Manager » Technical B2B Products and Services
Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to growth, they have need for a new Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of 10-12 Customer Service Reps. This is a technical product and service provided to other businesses. The successful candidate will manage customer accounts including quoting and ordering, contracts, revenue growth, and performance reporting. Position reports to the Director of Customer Service.
Alternate titles: Call Center Manager, Call Center Team Leader, Client Account Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales Team Leader.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and coach 10-12 CSRs. Lead customer service team and act as escalation point for issues identified by CSRs. Perform employee reviews.
- Ensure that customer service representatives are trained and knowledgeable on the global processes.
- Work with other departments to coordinate the flow through the fulfillment process.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and act as a primary point of contact.
- Review daily activity for assigned customers to ensure questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved. Ensures customer quotations and purchase orders meet expectations.
- Provides weekly updates on KPI’s and critical requirements to the Customer Service Director.
- Identifies and attracts new business from existing customer base.
- Conducts Customer field visits and periodic program performance reviews.
- Works with sales and purchasing on forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or similar field preferred; 10+ years of experience in a wholesale or B2C warehouse operation, in lieu of a degree, will be considered.
- Three years’ experience leading small teams.
- Good working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Proven leadership experience; excellent collaboration, team building, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (strong in Word and Excel).
Reply / EEO
- Email résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #
Fayette County Seeking Entry Level Personal Property Appraiser Position
TITLE: Personal Property Appraiser TA/6-230
DEPARTMENT: Tax Assessors, Fayette County
JOB SUMMARY: This position participates in the appraisal of personal property.
– Compiles the annual personal property digest; discovers and catalogs new personal
property accounts; prints and mails annual personal property returns; reviews returns
and supplemental schedules; determines taxability; appraises and enters values in
computer; notifies taxpayers through assessment notices of any changes in values;
processes and defends appeals; performs research of unreturned personal property
accounts; determines inactive accounts and rolls previous value to current value for
– Compiles annual mobile home digest; catalogs mobile homes to include annual
inspections; appraises mobile homes utilizing mobile home valuation schedule with
adjustments determined by sales ratio study; processes and defends mobile home
– Responds to taxpayer inquiries concerning aircraft, boats, businesses, and mobile
– Processes car appeals to determine adjustments based on high mileage or condition.
– Performs research of abatement/refund requests.
– Assists in the monthly presentation of personal property issues to the Board of
– Assists in review of Annual Applications for Freeport Inventory.
– Assists in pre-audit research of accounts under or pending audit; assists in the
administration of audits; assists in the preparation of audit summary documents.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
– Knowledge of personal property appraisal practices and techniques.
– Knowledge of the appeals process.
– Knowledge of market, cost, and income valuation techniques.
– Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
– Skill in oral and written communication.
SUPERVISORY CONTROLS: The Personal Property Lead Appraiser assigns work in terms of
general instructions. The supervisor spot-checks completed work for compliance with
procedures, accuracy, and the nature and propriety of the final results.
GUIDELINES: Guidelines include Fayette County Appraisers Guidelines, the Official Code of
Georgia, Uniform Procedures for Mobile Home Appraisers, and IRS Publication 946. These
guidelines are generally clear and specific, but may require some interpretation in application.
COMPLEXITY: The work consists of related technical appraisal duties. Strict regulations
contribute to the complexity of the position.
SCOPE AND EFFECT: The purpose of this position is to participate in the appraisal of personal
property. Success in this position contributes to the accurate appraisal of personal property.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Contacts are typically with members of the general public, other
county employees, department heads, airfield personnel, mobile home park officials, and
representatives from other organizations.
PURPOSE OF CONTACTS: Contacts are typically to give or exchange information; resolve
problems; and provide services.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table or
while intermittently sitting, standing, or stooping. The employee occasionally lifts light and
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work is typically performed in an office.
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: None.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: Possession of a valid State of Georgia driver’s
license (Class C) and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) in compliance with County
Safety and Loss Control Guidelines. Completion of the State of Georgia Department of
Transportation Defensive Driving Course and/or Emergency Vehicle Operation Certification
within twelve (12) months of employment.
ADA COMPLIANCE: Fayette County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires the
County to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.
HIPAA COMPLIANCE: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as
amended, requires employees to protect the security of Protected Health Information (PHI)
however it is obtained, handled, learned, heard or viewed in the course of their work.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL COMPLIANCE: In accordance of Fayette County’s Substance Abuse
Policy of 1996, as amended, all job applicants offered employment will undergo testing for the
presence of illegal drugs and alcohol as a condition of employment. In the course of
employment, employees are subject to random, reasonable suspicion, post accident and routine
fitness for duty testing for illegal drugs and alcohol abuse. Employees are prohibited to work
under the influence, to possess, to distribute or to sell illegal drugs in the work place or abuse
alcohol on the job. Confirmed positive is reason for denial of employment and/or termination.
– Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of
specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated
with a high school education.
– Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of
the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or
having had a similar position for one to two years.
– Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s licenses issued by the State of
Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
– Possession of or ability to obtain Appraiser I certification as mandated by the Georgia
Department of Revenue within first 12 months of employment.
For more information, or to apply, go to:
# # #
Global Pre-Owned, a car dealership in Fayetteville is for a sales professional.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs. This requires good communication skills and listening!
- Sales consultant should be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Develop leads into sales.
- Sales consultant should maintain a level of superior customer service.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Auto sales experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- The ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs.
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills.
- High energy, promptness and motivation.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Salary plus commission with bonus for volume of sales.
- Income potential of $75K.
- Compensation based on experience and certifications.
This list of sales person’s responsibilities is not all inclusive and other duties are required that may not be listed here.
Click here to apply. Visit their website to learn more about Global Pre-Owned.
We are also looking for someone to recondition cars for sale. This includes initial inspection, test drive, detailing the car, and minor repairs. Minor repairs are changing bulbs, batteries, wiper blades, tires and such. We need another person for marketing. This includes taking photos and possibly launching our Facebook marketing campaign.
# # #
Senior Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
Are you ready to move from success to significance?
Operation Mobilization USA, a metro Atlanta-based (Tyrone) nonprofit, seeks a proactive and insightful SVP / CFO. He or she will lead a team of three directors who oversee accounting, business development, and project management operations. OM has 6800 missionaries in 118 countries, including 600 from OM USA. Position reports to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who has climbed their mountains, conquered their demons, and saved for retirement. This position pays less than half of market value in a similarly-sized $30M corporation. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a “discerning leader” and “fired up about missions.”
Successful candidate must be a vibrant, intentional follower of Christ, in fellowship in a local church, and in agreement with OM’s statement of faith. He or she will be full of vital energy and recognized as an agent for positive change.
- Strategic and financial planning: Lead the strategic planning process, in collaboration with the CEO and leadership team, to double the number of missionaries deployed around the globe. Advise leadership on financial issues and legal risks. Liaise with the OM international finance organization in matters of global finance and best practices.
- Business development. Oversee new business development activities to drive financial results. Manage entrepreneurial activities already underway. Identify broad opportunities for alternative revenue sources. Provide council for other entrepreneurial activities of OM USA as needed.
- Forecasting and budgeting: Provide strong financial stewardship. Lead development of the operating budget. Oversee the budget plan, and monitor expenditures against plan. Contribute to the development of capital improvement budgets with cost justifications. Prioritize capacity-building investments.
- General ledger, reporting and treasury: Build scalable, efficient, and well-controlled financial reporting practices. Oversee the GL and treasury functions. Produce required internal and external reporting. Provide analyses, trend reports, and other forms of support. Research and interpret data to answer inquiries from leadership.
- Compliance and controls: Ensure financial operations and policies are in compliance with Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), GAAP, federal, and state regulations based on guidelines provided by the CFO and Board of Directors. Manage relationship with external auditors and with the ECFA.
- Risk management: Assess business and financial risks, recommend policies and procedures to mitigate risks, and manage relationships with insurers to ensure appropriate risk coverage for property, liability, and D&O. Optimize investment returns while ensuring compliance with board-authorized investment policies.
- Project management: Oversee the Project Management Office (PMO). Play a key role in the ERP implementation. Assess projects for ROI. Recommend and implement solutions to that improve departmental and organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and quality – to drive improved decision-making by OM USA leadership.
- Heart: Passion for global missions – to reach the unreached and forgotten in the name of Christ.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- Experience: Five years’ experience in a related executive role, especially more strategic roles in nonprofits.
- Skills: Outstanding leadership, collaboration, strategic planning, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Technology: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel power user) and ERP systems.
Send résumé and cover letter: reply.
Your cover letter should address the following questions:
- How do you meet the specific seven responsibilities of the position?
- How have you integrated your faith into everyday contexts?
# # #
Wash Me Fast – Fairburn, Georgia
What is the Position?
We are currently hiring for the position of General Manager at our newest location in Fairburn located at 7925 Senoia Road (next to the QuikTrip). The car wash is currently under construction with an anticipated opening date of December 2017. We are hiring now in order to give ample time for training at one of our existing locations.
Who is Wash Me Fast?
Wash Me Fast is a family owned business owned by Jim & Allison Dudley. The Dudley’s opened their first car wash in 2005 in Stockbridge. Since then, they have developed car washes in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Currently Wash Me Fast has three locations in the Atlanta area with a 4th location being built in Fairburn.
What makes Wash Me Fast Unique?
“Wash Me Fast is about caring for people more than washing cars. Our goal is to not just wash your car but to give each customer the best experience possible from start to finish. We strive to treat each customer and team member with respect.” — Jorge Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Kennesaw
“The unique thing about Wash Me Fast is the personal interest they take in the people in the company. It’s more of a family/friend environment, rather than employer/employee. That’s not just hard to find in the Car Wash business, but in any field.” — Rob Chiofalo, General Manager Wash Me Fast Milton
“Wash Me Fast is a place that cares for people first and cars second. We strive for excellence and the way we do it is through our teams. The culture of our organization is so unique that you will both feel inspired and challenged. It’s so unique because when it’s time for the battle you won’t do it alone, you will have people around you that want to see you succeed.” — Guilleremo Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Stockbridge
“At Wash Me Fast we value people. We not only want you to be successful in business but we want you to be successful in life. These concepts have always been important to Jim and Allison Dudley and they show it in the way they care for and invest in their teams.” — Jimmy Starnes, Wash Me Fast Strategic Officer and Life Coach
What are the Responsibilities?
- Oversee day to day operations and sales
- Recruit, select, and train the team to deliver a remarkable experience to every guest
- Have zero downtime by keeping equipment maintained and serviced
- Deliver a spotless, shiny, and dry car every time
- Continuously improve all areas of the wash and team
- Develop a 30, 60,90 day plan within the first 30 days of store opening
What are the Specifics?
- Starting salary range is negotiable but is typically $800-$900 per week, plus incentives based on exceeding goals we set
- $700 per month of Company Health Insurance
- $60 per month for Company cell phone (paid quarterly)
- Annual service trip to Guatemala (check out the organization that Wash Me Fast founded at www.washawaythirst.org)
- Consistent leadership meetings
- Access to personal life coach
- Annual trip to car wash show
How do I Apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org