Accounts Payable Specialist » Manufacturing
Our client, a manufacturing company in south metro Atlanta, is seeking an accounts payable specialist. The company has a great culture and awesome benefits.
Alternate titles: account clerk, accounting assistant, accounting associate, accounting clerk, accounting specialist, accounting technician, accounts payable clerk, accounts payables clerk, accounts receivable clerk.
- Perform three-way match for invoice processing.
- Ensure invoice accuracy. Ensure accuracy of account coding.
- Process expense reports.
- Work with various departments to resolve vendor / inventory issues.
- Understand and apply payment terms with vendors.
- Understand and utilize the AP process as it relates to the GL.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits.
- Perform month-end duties related to AP. Participate in monthly close process.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of accounting and it’s relation to accounts payable, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with ERP systems and automating processes.
- Ability to manage deadlines, work well under pressure, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Reply / EEO
- Send résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements to: email.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #