Staff Accountant » Manufacturing
Our client, a manufacturing company in south metro Atlanta, is seeking a staff accountant. This is a newly created position. The company has a great culture and awesome benefits. Successful candidate will work directly with operational personnel to gain an understanding of processes and strive to improve them.
Alternate titles: accountant, accounting manager, accounting officer, accounting supervisor, business analyst, certified public accountant (CPA), cost accountant, financial reporting accountant, general accountant.
- Prepare and enter daily and month-end journal entries. Participate in monthly close process. Assist with quarterly and annual audits.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner to include performing detailed research and analysis of differences in the accounts
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in accordance with GAAP and federal and state regulations and consistent with established company policy and procedures.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Calculate monthly commissions.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of AP, AR, and FA, as well as cost accounting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with ERP systems and automating processes.
- Ability to manage deadlines, work well under pressure, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Reply / EEO
- Send résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements to: email.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #