Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to growth, they have need for a new Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of 10-12 Customer Service Reps. This is a technical product and service provided to other businesses. The successful candidate will manage customer accounts including quoting and ordering, contracts, revenue growth, and performance reporting. Position reports to the Director of Customer Service.
Alternate titles: Call Center Manager, Call Center Team Leader, Client Account Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales Team Leader.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and coach 10-12 CSRs. Lead customer service team and act as escalation point for issues identified by CSRs. Perform employee reviews.
- Ensure that customer service representatives are trained and knowledgeable on the global processes.
- Work with other departments to coordinate the flow through the fulfillment process.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and act as a primary point of contact.
- Review daily activity for assigned customers to ensure questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved. Ensures customer quotations and purchase orders meet expectations.
- Provides weekly updates on KPI’s and critical requirements to the Customer Service Director.
- Identifies and attracts new business from existing customer base.
- Conducts Customer field visits and periodic program performance reviews.
- Works with sales and purchasing on forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or similar field preferred; 10+ years of experience in a wholesale or B2C warehouse operation, in lieu of a degree, will be considered.
- Three years’ experience leading small teams.
- Good working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Proven leadership experience; excellent collaboration, team building, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (strong in Word and Excel).
Reply / EEO
- Email résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #