CS Manager » Technical B2B Products and Services
Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to growth, they have need for a new Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of 10-12 Customer Service Reps. This is a technical product and service provided to other businesses. The successful candidate will manage customer accounts including quoting and ordering, contracts, revenue growth, and performance reporting. Position reports to the Director of Customer Service.
Alternate titles: Call Center Manager, Call Center Team Leader, Client Account Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales Team Leader.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and coach 10-12 CSRs. Lead customer service team and act as escalation point for issues identified by CSRs. Perform employee reviews.
- Ensure that customer service representatives are trained and knowledgeable on the global processes.
- Work with other departments to coordinate the flow through the fulfillment process.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and act as a primary point of contact.
- Review daily activity for assigned customers to ensure questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon, and problems have been resolved. Ensures customer quotations and purchase orders meet expectations.
- Provides weekly updates on KPI’s and critical requirements to the Customer Service Director.
- Identifies and attracts new business from existing customer base.
- Conducts Customer field visits and periodic program performance reviews.
- Works with sales and purchasing on forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or similar field preferred; 10+ years of experience in a wholesale or B2C warehouse operation, in lieu of a degree, will be considered.
- Three years’ experience leading small teams.
- Good working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Proven leadership experience; excellent collaboration, team building, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (strong in Word and Excel).
Reply / EEO
- Email résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #
Fayette County Seeking Entry Level Personal Property Appraiser Position
TITLE: Personal Property Appraiser TA/6-230
DEPARTMENT: Tax Assessors, Fayette County
JOB SUMMARY: This position participates in the appraisal of personal property.
– Compiles the annual personal property digest; discovers and catalogs new personal
property accounts; prints and mails annual personal property returns; reviews returns
and supplemental schedules; determines taxability; appraises and enters values in
computer; notifies taxpayers through assessment notices of any changes in values;
processes and defends appeals; performs research of unreturned personal property
accounts; determines inactive accounts and rolls previous value to current value for
– Compiles annual mobile home digest; catalogs mobile homes to include annual
inspections; appraises mobile homes utilizing mobile home valuation schedule with
adjustments determined by sales ratio study; processes and defends mobile home
– Responds to taxpayer inquiries concerning aircraft, boats, businesses, and mobile
– Processes car appeals to determine adjustments based on high mileage or condition.
– Performs research of abatement/refund requests.
– Assists in the monthly presentation of personal property issues to the Board of
– Assists in review of Annual Applications for Freeport Inventory.
– Assists in pre-audit research of accounts under or pending audit; assists in the
administration of audits; assists in the preparation of audit summary documents.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
– Knowledge of personal property appraisal practices and techniques.
– Knowledge of the appeals process.
– Knowledge of market, cost, and income valuation techniques.
– Skill in public and interpersonal relations.
– Skill in oral and written communication.
SUPERVISORY CONTROLS: The Personal Property Lead Appraiser assigns work in terms of
general instructions. The supervisor spot-checks completed work for compliance with
procedures, accuracy, and the nature and propriety of the final results.
GUIDELINES: Guidelines include Fayette County Appraisers Guidelines, the Official Code of
Georgia, Uniform Procedures for Mobile Home Appraisers, and IRS Publication 946. These
guidelines are generally clear and specific, but may require some interpretation in application.
COMPLEXITY: The work consists of related technical appraisal duties. Strict regulations
contribute to the complexity of the position.
SCOPE AND EFFECT: The purpose of this position is to participate in the appraisal of personal
property. Success in this position contributes to the accurate appraisal of personal property.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Contacts are typically with members of the general public, other
county employees, department heads, airfield personnel, mobile home park officials, and
representatives from other organizations.
PURPOSE OF CONTACTS: Contacts are typically to give or exchange information; resolve
problems; and provide services.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table or
while intermittently sitting, standing, or stooping. The employee occasionally lifts light and
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work is typically performed in an office.
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: None.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: Possession of a valid State of Georgia driver’s
license (Class C) and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) in compliance with County
Safety and Loss Control Guidelines. Completion of the State of Georgia Department of
Transportation Defensive Driving Course and/or Emergency Vehicle Operation Certification
within twelve (12) months of employment.
ADA COMPLIANCE: Fayette County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires the
County to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.
HIPAA COMPLIANCE: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as
amended, requires employees to protect the security of Protected Health Information (PHI)
however it is obtained, handled, learned, heard or viewed in the course of their work.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL COMPLIANCE: In accordance of Fayette County’s Substance Abuse
Policy of 1996, as amended, all job applicants offered employment will undergo testing for the
presence of illegal drugs and alcohol as a condition of employment. In the course of
employment, employees are subject to random, reasonable suspicion, post accident and routine
fitness for duty testing for illegal drugs and alcohol abuse. Employees are prohibited to work
under the influence, to possess, to distribute or to sell illegal drugs in the work place or abuse
alcohol on the job. Confirmed positive is reason for denial of employment and/or termination.
– Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of
specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated
with a high school education.
– Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of
the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or
having had a similar position for one to two years.
– Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s licenses issued by the State of
Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
– Possession of or ability to obtain Appraiser I certification as mandated by the Georgia
Department of Revenue within first 12 months of employment.
For more information, or to apply, go to:
# # #