Wash Me Fast – Fairburn, Georgia
What is the Position?
We are currently hiring for the position of General Manager at our newest location in Fairburn located at 7925 Senoia Road (next to the QuikTrip). The car wash is currently under construction with an anticipated opening date of December 2017. We are hiring now in order to give ample time for training at one of our existing locations.
Who is Wash Me Fast?
Wash Me Fast is a family owned business owned by Jim & Allison Dudley. The Dudley’s opened their first car wash in 2005 in Stockbridge. Since then, they have developed car washes in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Currently Wash Me Fast has three locations in the Atlanta area with a 4th location being built in Fairburn.
What makes Wash Me Fast Unique?
“Wash Me Fast is about caring for people more than washing cars. Our goal is to not just wash your car but to give each customer the best experience possible from start to finish. We strive to treat each customer and team member with respect.” — Jorge Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Kennesaw
“The unique thing about Wash Me Fast is the personal interest they take in the people in the company. It’s more of a family/friend environment, rather than employer/employee. That’s not just hard to find in the Car Wash business, but in any field.” — Rob Chiofalo, General Manager Wash Me Fast Milton
“Wash Me Fast is a place that cares for people first and cars second. We strive for excellence and the way we do it is through our teams. The culture of our organization is so unique that you will both feel inspired and challenged. It’s so unique because when it’s time for the battle you won’t do it alone, you will have people around you that want to see you succeed.” — Guilleremo Quezada, General Manager Wash Me Fast Stockbridge
“At Wash Me Fast we value people. We not only want you to be successful in business but we want you to be successful in life. These concepts have always been important to Jim and Allison Dudley and they show it in the way they care for and invest in their teams.” — Jimmy Starnes, Wash Me Fast Strategic Officer and Life Coach
What are the Responsibilities?
- Oversee day to day operations and sales
- Recruit, select, and train the team to deliver a remarkable experience to every guest
- Have zero downtime by keeping equipment maintained and serviced
- Deliver a spotless, shiny, and dry car every time
- Continuously improve all areas of the wash and team
- Develop a 30, 60,90 day plan within the first 30 days of store opening
What are the Specifics?
- Starting salary range is negotiable but is typically $800-$900 per week, plus incentives based on exceeding goals we set
- $700 per month of Company Health Insurance
- $60 per month for Company cell phone (paid quarterly)
- Annual service trip to Guatemala (check out the organization that Wash Me Fast founded at www.washawaythirst.org)
- Consistent leadership meetings
- Access to personal life coach
- Annual trip to car wash show
How do I Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com