Manufacturing Firm » South Metro Atlanta
Our client, a manufacturing company in south metro Atlanta, is seeking a self-starting Quality Technician to audit, test and measure finished goods to ensure customer standards are met, as well as follow their own ISO-based standards. This is a second shift position from 3:00 to 11:00 pm. Initial training would be on days for three or four weeks.
You must be able to work well independently since you will be on your own in the lab for most of your shift. Attention to detail and meeting schedule are keys. You will be managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines. You will need good analytical, computer, and influencing skills. You must understand the role of quality in a manufacturing organization and a quality operating system.
Alternate titles: quality assurance technician, quality assurance specialist, QA tech, QA supervisor, quality control analyst, quality control technician, lab technician, laboratory analyst.
- Ensure personal compliance with corporate, plant safety standards and job specific safety standards.
- Apply statistical tools and techniques to monitor plant performance and finished goods.
- Complete laboratory testing with testing equipment and collect samples at established intervals.
- Handle small scale laminator and high pressure cooker to demonstrate the performance check of finished goods.
- Audit processes for compliance to control plan requirements including process parameters.
- Complete dimensional checks and reports on products.
- Continually seek process improvements and make recommendations to management. Communicate quality issues and out of specifications conditions to appropriate personnel and shift leaders.
- Requires an associate’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years’ of related experience.
- ASQ certification or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of basic statistics; knowledge of metrology including calibration.
- Uses logical approach to problem solving in production and continuous improvement.
Reply / EEO
- Send résumé, cover letter and compensation requirements to: email.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
# # #
OM USA Headquarters – Tyrone, GA
Do you aspire to make a significant difference in the world through your career? Do you desire to LOVE the work you do while KNOWING you are making a world of difference?
At OM, we are looking for talented people who aren’t just looking for a job – but for those who will share our passion for Transforming Lives and Changing Communities! With over 6,800 volunteers, missionaries and staff serving within the OM family of ministries in 118 nations, our Mission is “to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.” We are a collective of Christ followers worldwide who love the adventure of serving people and changing the world one relationship at the time.
We have a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team based in Tyrone, GA (south metro Atlanta) who will share our mission, values and beliefs and who wants to make a significant contribution to changing the world! We have a great culture with servant leaders and co-workers who love, care, and pray for one another.
The top talented Executive Assistant for this role will act as a liaison on behalf of the CEO and other leaders and represent them in internal, external, and confidential communications, as well as manage many special projects. This position will have heavy calendar management responsibilities, coordinating travel, meetings, visitors, partners, etc. Position will produce PowerPoint presentations, plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings, retreats and other special events, and prepare agendas and provide other services to facilitate great global connections.
In addition to the skills and accomplishments above, the candidate for this role will be spiritually mature, an active Jesus follower, be active in their local church, and committed to OM’s mission, values, and statement of faith. You will probably need a minimum of 2 years of accomplishment as an Administrative or Executive Assistant with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, strong time management and
prioritization skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with internal team members and
external partners. Mostly, you must have a heart to passionately serve others!
To be considered for this great opportunity, NO resume is required. Candidates must reply to this ad at OMUSA.email@example.com with an e-mail of 500 words or less answering two questions:
- What specific skills, experiences and accomplishments do you have that makes you a GREAT candidate for this Executive Assistant position?
- How did you become a follower of Jesus and what specific difference has HE made in your life?
Operation Mobilization USA Office
285 Lynnwood Ave
Tyrone, GA 30290
# # #